Following on from the success of the Studiomaster Club XS mixer range, the new Club XS+ models incorporate all of the great features of the standard Club range, now with the inclusion of a DSP On/Off foot switch socket and an aesthetic overhaul, redesigned control knobs and finished in Studiomaster digital black.
Compact, portable mixing consoles featuring 5 to 16 inputs, Bluetooth connectivity, on-board DSP effects and USB/SD card playback and recording functions. 3 band EQ, 2 auxiliaries, balanced mic/line connectors, compressor control, and a useful mute switch on all Mic and line input channels, and 2 band EQ with 2 auxiliaries for both stereo channels. There are also balanced XLR connectors for the main outputs, jack outputs for auxiliaries and control room, and phono connectors for record and playback.
Ultra compact, light weight, high quality and extremely versatile, the Club XS is the perfect mixer for any live performance and home recording situation.
- 2 stereo channels
- 16 DSP effects
- USB/SD media player
- Foot switch socket
- Inputs: 6
- Mic Inputs: 2
- Stereo Inputs: 2
- Mic Gain Range: 6dB to 50dB
- Line Gain Range: 10dB to 34dB
- EIN: -100dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 20kHz (+1/-3dB)
- THD Mic Channel: <0.1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB
- Output Levels: Max +26dB (Bal), +20dB (unBal)
- EQ: Hi 12kHz, Mid 2.5kHz, Lo 45Hz, Lo cut 80Hz
- USB/SD: MP3 Audio playback
- Record: To USB drive or SD card (128kbps mono)
- DSP Effects: 16 DSP effects
- Power Requirements: 100V – 240V ~
- Dimension W*H*D: 250 x 80 x 365 (mm)
- Weight: 3.5kg