The Inno Pocket Spot is a mini Moving Head with a bright 12-Watt LED source. Its compact size and light weight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
Featuring 7 colors plus white, 7 fixed GOBOs plus spot and separate color wheels, the Inno Pocket Spot will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving beams and color changes. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together.
Control methods include: Sound active with 4 built-in shows, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
Out of stock
– High output mini Moving Head with a bright white 12W Cree LED source
– 7 Colors + white
– 7 fixed gobos + spot
– Separate color & gobo wheels
– Manual focus
– 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
– 2 DMX channel modes: 9 & 11 Channel modes
– 4 Built-in shows
– Gobo Shake effect
– Gobo scroll mode
– Gobo size: 74mm (15mm viewable)
– Beam Angle: 13-degrees
– 540° pan / 230° tilt (16-bit)
– Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
– 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
– Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
– Dimming: 0% – 100%
– Fan Cooled
– Display Inversion Mode
– Omega bracket included
– Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
– Includes UC-IR wireless remote. Control: Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off. Also includes IR dongle for iOS Airstream IR App
– Power consumption: 26W @120V, 27W @ 230V
– Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
– LED Source: 12W White Cree LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
– Dimensions (LxWxH): 159 x 147 x 265mm
– Weight: 3 kg
Specifications subject to change without notice.